[Fw_Os_Forum] Deleting UEFI partitions from a GPT disk

Graham Gerrard graham.gerrard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 11:18:55 EST 2021

Hi

My new UEFI computer has 2 GPT partitions. One has Windows 10. I installed
Ubuntu to the second half of the second disk, resulting in an additional
UEFI partition and a Ubuntu partition.  Where is GRUB held? I would like to
remove GRUB and Ubuntu from the system.  How do I do this and retain
UEFI/GPT integrity? I hesitate to just delete both.

Graham

PS Both disks are small enough to revert to MBR, but that feels like going
backwards.