[Fw_Os_Forum] UEFI and installing OpenSuSe from ISO file while the computer already has Ubuntu

Eng. Bilal Ghayad bilal at ghayad.com
Sun Jun 30 23:11:33 UTC 2019

Hello;

I have a Dell Computer (OptiPlex 7060) which is running Ubuntu and its BIOS
is UEFI. I need to install OpenSuSe and I have ISO file, what is the best
way?

I tried to boot from CD ROM to install OpenSuSe using the ISO file, I
checked the BIOS setup (Boot Sequence) and did not find the ability to
select CD ROM to be from the sequence. So, how I will boot from CDROM?

Can it boot without need to add the CD ROM in the boot sequence? I tried to
disable the Security Boot but still I cannot select or CD ROM as sequence.

Appreciate the kindly help.

Regards

Bilal Ghayad