[Fw_Os_Forum] Support for EFI MP Services

Brett Stahlman brettstahlman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 18:57:05 EDT 2016

Excellent! Thanks. This is apparently what I needed. I've successfully
used the DXE MP Services protocol from my OS loader. And if I
understand correctly, I should be able to use StartupThisAP and/or
StartupAllAPs to have the APs vector directly to my 64-bit Long Mode
startup code (skipping the trampoline up from Real Mode, which should
already have been performed by DXE).

Thanks for you help.
Brett S.