[Fw_Os_Forum] Handle Data Base Statistics

valerij zaporogeci vlrzprgts at gmail.com
Sun May 15 15:59:00 EDT 2016

Hi, all
I have few question. Those who might know this, wouldn't you be so
nice to share your knowledge? :^) The questions:
How many handles are installed on a typical system?
What the greatest (smallest) number of handles has been encountered on
UEFI systems?
How many protocols are installed on a typical system?
What the greatest (smallest) number of protocols has been encountered
on UEFI systems?
How many, in average, protocols is installed on a handle?
What the greatest number of protocols per handle has been encountered
on a typical system?
How many agents, in average, is consuming a particular protocol
interface on a handle?
What the greatest number of agents per protocol per handle encountered?
I am asking this not of the empty interest of course, those numbers
would be very useful for me in ensuring I am chosing right data
organization of my UEFI implemetation, which I'm working on. :^)
Thank you.