[Fw_Os_Forum] UEFI with the Minnow Board Max

Richardson, Brian brian.richardson at intel.com
Tue Mar 1 13:30:13 EST 2016

MinnowBoard Max issues can be reported here - https://bugzilla.yoctoproject.org/

The platform appears to be hanging due to the absence of the graphics controller, which is a reasonable thing to fail on since MinnowBoard Max/Turbot all have integrated graphics and expect they won't suddenly disappear. You can use the source code available at http://firmware.intel.com/projects to build a version of the firmware without any graphics init.

If you have further questions, please refer to one of the MinnowBoard community forums for help ... http://wiki.minnowboard.org/Get_Involved

Thanks ... br
---
Brian Richardson -- brian.richardson at intel.com -- Twitter: intel_brian